AC/DC

Let There Be Rock!!

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Pat Travers.. Rock & Rule.




When I think back I suppose the first Pat Travers album that I have ever bought was; Crash and Burn. The howling tune that comes to mind would have to be; “Snorting Whiskey” although the haunting title track was the first Travers tune that I’d ever heard. Add to that the Albert King blues Standard; “Born Under a bad Sign” and you had one kick ass rock album. I quickly became a fan. Pat Travers, now there’s a name that always seems to float around in the back of nearly ever Rock & Roll junkies mind but you never seem to think of until it comes time to just rock your ass off. And our Canadian brother can Rock with the best of them.


This Flash Player was created @ FlashWidgetz.com.






2 comments:

  1. hey Scratchy, enjoy your days off! Never heard of him, however enjoyed listening to a couple, thanx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there in 1976 for the self-titled "Pat Travers"...I especially liked "Heat in The Street" and "Live: Go For What You Know" too.

    Good stuff, Scratch

    S

    ReplyDelete