AC/DC

Let There Be Rock!!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Thunder From Down Under: Shake A Leg!




The one thing that seems to bother most people about ACDC’s music, is the one thing that I find most appealing about it. Its loud, It’s Raw, and its definitely in your face. I’ve heard this amazing gift of life that we know as music described in many ways, to me? its the purest form of communication ever conceived by the human mind. And you are not likely to find a more straight forward uncomplicated form of musical communication than in the body of work of this band. It can tune you in, tear you up inside and out, and rip out your soul and eat it. Its raw, emotional and powerful stuff this music. Just bend an ear, throw up your hands and shake a leg. And remember, don’t be afraid, its loud, rude and obnoxious because that’s the way Rock& Roll is supposed to be. Pay attention boy’s and girls this shit here? This is how its done.






6 comments:

  1. Now I'm not in Skynyrd Nation so I've cranked you up here and am giving a listen. I see you changed your widget and lost my comment in the bargain. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops? Sorry Sherry. the first widget wouldn't fit and it kept cutting out so I had to delete the original post to get rid of it. I've been fiddling with this thing all morning. already working on a second post. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Scratchy! Good to see you rockin over here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bella:


    Good to be here.. I don't remember it being this easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scratch!! You posted about AC/DC!!!! Scratch!!! You posted about ANGUS!! I'm beside myself!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gap:


    I'm planning a lengthier post somewhere down the road about how them and their music. I can never get too much AC/DC

    ReplyDelete