AC/DC

Let There Be Rock!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Eric Clapton.







Sometimes whenever the mood strikes me, I'll use just any old excuse to listen to Eric Clapton. I got the itch to hear this song tonight so I went searching. they had two versions of it at YouTube but the sound was exceptionally crappy and offensive. I went to Mixpod and was met with equal disappointment but for different reasons. most of the stuff there is from live performances some sound good and some of it sounds like something that someone tried to upload from a bad version of the guitar hero video game. So you really have to dig to find any decent studio stuff. finally I ended up at Flashwidgetz.com I tried it and wouldn't you know? the first search and I found the tune that I was looking for and the right clean crisp studio version. Its still a working playlist and I didn't really have a lot of time to add to it so I settled for the song that I was looking for and I'll go back and add to the playlist later. this song is called "Pilgrim" and was featured on the soundtrack from the Movie; "Lethal Weapon 4" for some reason every time I hear Clapton play this I get this strange Haunting Feeling. Its a beautifully sculptured piece of music really.

2 comments:

  1. the Lethal Weapon 4 soundtrack is the one of the best soundtracks ever made!! And Eric Clapton...who doesn't like Clapton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gap:


    I don't know why but that Particular Clapton tune just gives me chills whenever I hear it.

    ReplyDelete