AC/DC

Let There Be Rock!!

Friday, November 6, 2009

Rumble Young Mule Rumble..




Now after seeing and possibly hearing what is playing on my latest music widget right now, you may be thinking oh great another Gov’t Mule Post. But listen again, listen closely. I rifled through another pile of Mule tunes to find these incredible gems in the Mp3 files on Flashwidgetz.com. I listened to this play list for almost an hour and I found this particular music to be both beautiful and soulful. And I realized that what I had thought of this band is even truer than what I initially imagined. There is nothing that these guys aren’t capable of. They can play anything, one minute they’ll rock your ass off and the next Warren Haynes will pick up an acoustic guitar and totally blow your mind. On this play list alone the Mule does two of my all time favorite Van Morrison tunes; “Into the Mystic” and a tune called; “And It Stoned Me.” I love it when a band that I’m into totally surprises me by trying something different from their norm, but on this occasion I really can’t say as I’m all that surprised. After all, it is Gov’t Mule we’re talking about here. And I know exactly what they are capable of.


4 comments:

  1. Awesome. Such a beautiful blog. You should be really proud of the way you have this blog set up Scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words D. yeah I kinda like it and I may stick around awhile after all. there just aren't a lot of other blog sites out there that are worth joining. I'm slowly discovering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey feller,

    I was trying to leave you a comment about Rory, but somehow it wouldn't let me type in there; could just be my stupid puter, but I can type in this one. I'm confused. Anyway, He's another awesome guitar player, and I suppose the next best thing is having a front row concert seat! Two awesome posts. By the way, The Lounge is open, but the bartender is missing half the time! lol Have a great Sunday evening!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bella:


    Looks like it may be that kind of day eh? this blog wouldn't let you leave a comment and the Lounge wouldn't let me in. S'okey! have a great Sunday!

    ReplyDelete